Soz

Default If And Or functions

Hello,
Looking for help in using above functions in one formula if possible.

A B C
1 1234 195 formula (with "yes" return)
2 1234 190 "yes" return also needed
because it corresponds with equal number above it
3 2222 195 "yes" return also needed
4 2222 195 "yes" return also needed
5 2222 190 "yes" return also needed

I'm looking to get a "yes" return in column (C) if the number in column A
(A1) matches the one after it (A2) but only if the first number (A1) has 195
in column B (B1) and 190 or 195 in column B (B2) for the equal number in
(A2). I also need a "yes" return for the second number for filtering
purposes. I have a long list of numbers and I've Sorted it first by column A
then by B in descending order. I'm looking to autofilter list (column c) by
"yes" but need to view all equal numbers (A1 & A2).

I hope I explained this correctly. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Soz