Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
grahambio grahambio is offline

Default How to summarise a Order Form

I have created a simple list of items that is used as an order form for the
goods we supply. The list is organised in such a way a to be easily navigated
when placing an order but the items are actually located in many different
places. I wish to create additional summary sheets for each location that
show just the items that are kept in that particular place. I am familiar
with the 'IF' command but not sure if that the best command to use for this
particular task. Any assistance would be much appreciated.