Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] Jessica@aol.com is offline

Default Merging fields

Great that is exactly what I was my expected outcome :-)

So now that I am able to place the names in the same column, how would I
eliminate the columns A and B with keeping the new format that I have
greated. I have attempted to delete the columns with the fname and the lname
and the format is deleted as well.

--
Kelly

Hello,

In two columns I have a First Name and in the Second columne I have a last
name is it possible for me to convert the firstname and the lastname into one
field? for example |Doe, John|. I have over 500 names I would need to convert
or merge. How do you advise

Thanks,

Kelly