Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Count the number of times a hyperlink is viewed

I don't know enough about "webbing" to implement something like that.
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200701

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier to put one of those web counters on the site?

RocketMan wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with hyperlinks to policies and procedures. Management
wants me to count if and how many times a team member clicks on a particular
hyperlink. I have about 100 team members and so far I've copied the
spreadsheet for each person as some of the procedures have to be invisible to
them. I'm not sure if CountIf is the right way to approach this or not. Can
anyone help?

--

Dave Peterson