Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Paul Grayson Paul Grayson is offline

Default Changing Data Sources

Hi,

I have an excel worksheet with several pivot tables and charts within it.
The pivot tables and charts are getting there data from the same table but
showing the results in different ways. If I wanted to change the data source
so the pivot tables and charts feed from another table how do I do this so it
changes it for all the pivot tables and charts at once and refreshes the data.

Basically I want to create a template within excel showing pivoted data and
chart results but I want to keep changing the data source from which the
pivots and charts feed from.

Thanks

Paul