Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Lookup in a particular worksheet in another workbook

The easiest way to do it is to open the other workbook, then create the
formula using mouse click into the other workbook. Once the formula is
complete, close it and Excel will automatically adjust it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kevin" wrote in message
Hi there,

I have this situation:

I have 3 tables of data in 3 separate data worksheets (USD, GBP, Euro) in

workbook data file (Prices). I want to lookup values in one of the 3 data
worksheets where I define the worksheet name (USD, GBP or Euro) in a cell

of
my Form worksheet.

How do I define the path of the worksheet (USD, GBP, Euro) that I want to
lookup into in my lookup formula, by just defining the worksheet name in a
particular cell of my Form?

Thank you.