Batman

I'm sorry - no offence meant - but I don't think you understand, when I
select all 20 000 lines of data and press F5, blah, blah...all it selects is
the 1, ENTIRE ROW, of blanks. I have 20 000 lines and under one of the
columns there are intermittent blanks, the adjacent cells still have data,
but I want to delete the whole row anyway, data, blank cell, and all...

please help I have a project due in 12 hours...thanks

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Thank you is hard to say? Use either shift left or up

Peo Sjoblom

"Batman" wrote in message
I have four columns of data, some of the cells are blank, how do I delete
those particular rows?

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Select the range, press F5, special and select blanks, press Ctrl and

minus
(dash), select entire row

Peo Sjoblom

"Batman" wrote in message
How do I delete rows that contain blank cells in an Excel Worksheet?