Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kassie kassie is offline

Default I need help creating a formula

Will it work for you to set your cell value to between 1 and 500 000, for a
green colour?
Otherwise, you may require more than one condition.
If only 4% should not colour, but 3% or 20% should colour, then look at Cell
Value between 0 and .39 as first conditional format, with pattern as green.
Click on Add, select cell value between, set it to between .41 and 500000,
again with the colour format.
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman

"Jenn" wrote:

Yes, that's funny.
Still need help with the formula though.

"Jason Lepack" wrote:

Bernard Liengme wrote:
book - forgive the four-lettered word.

LOL!

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Jenn" wrote in message
I need to create a conditional formula that says:
If cell is < 500,000 color the cell bright green
If cell contains "n/a" or "4%" do not change format
I've tried entering them each as a condition but that's obviously not
working.

I need major help with formulas.
Can anyone refer me someplace where I can get help with learning to create
formulas?
Thanks a bunch!