Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Mike is offline

Default I need help creating a formula

select cell

Click Format - conditional format

select cell value is etc
and then click add for up to 2 additional conditions for that cell but as
you don't want to do anything for 4% or N/A this shouldn't be necessary

"Jenn" wrote:

so, can you lend me a hand on writing out a formula?

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Might be time to read a book - forgive the four-lettered word.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Jenn" wrote in message
I need to create a conditional formula that says:
If cell is < 500,000 color the cell bright green
If cell contains "n/a" or "4%" do not change format
I've tried entering them each as a condition but that's obviously not
working.

I need major help with formulas.
Can anyone refer me someplace where I can get help with learning to create
formulas?
Thanks a bunch!