Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Excel and Access

Access is a database program not a financial analysis tool.

That said, what you propose probably can be done in Access; however, a more
appropriate forum for such a question would be the Access newsgroups, not an
Excel newsgroup.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Christine" wrote:

Can Access be used the same way Excel is used? I have a form set up in Excel
for ordering products. This form contains vlookup formulas attached to other
excel worksheets in the same workbook.
This form is formatted to print on a special preforated (sp?) paper. Can I
do the same thing in Access but the difference being when I enter a new
customer name to my form it is automatically added to my master customer list?
I hope that makes sense.

Thank you in advance!!