Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PATRICIA-D-BOS PATRICIA-D-BOS is offline

Default data sheet formulas

ok, so how do I apply the formulas on the Crew sheets to pull the information
off my data sheet? the data sheet consist of various information and
different production rates depending on the crews hours & work.

"John Bundy" wrote:

You would put the formulas wherever you want the answers at. Sounds to me
like you would want calculations on each of the different crews sheets, then
put that total info on one main sheet.

-John
is helpful.

"PATRICIA-D-BOS" wrote in message
i have a data sheet showing production schedules for different types of
Crews.
i want to build formulas that will calculate the daily production of the
crews in different sheets. would i put my formulas in my data sheet or in
the
Crew sheets.