Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Arran Arran is offline

Default Which method to use

Thank you all for your suggestions. I think Simplicity is preferable to
Flexibility, having enough fun at presant trying to get my head around VBA as
it is.

Thanks
Arran

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

The forms toolbar is simplest, and is probably best integrated into Excel.

The control toolbox is harder to work with, but offers more flexibility
(such as background colour of controls).

Use the one you are comfortable with. Personally, I don't like controls on a
worksheet, I prefer trapping events, or adding toolbar buttons.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Arran" wrote in message
You can add a control to a Workbook/ Worksheet by either the Forms Toolbar
or
the Control Toolbox. My question is which simply which method is used.