Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gatsby Gatsby is offline

Default Totalling Values From The Same Cell In 12 Worksheets Onto New Shee

I have a 'Wages' workbook in which I have 12 sheets; one for each employee. I
changed the tab names to the names of each employee. I want to total the
'Gross Wage' which, in week 1, is in cell G9 on each sheet, and put the
answer onto a new sheet. So that's the total of 12 different G9's.
I started with: ='Sarah Deering'!G9 on the new sheet and that
worked. But I need a formula for all 12. I hope the formula doesn't require
me to type in all 12 names. I want the answer to appear in only one cell in
the new sheet, as a total
Any ideas? Should the new sheet be in a new workbook?

Thanks. - Gatsby. (Not The Great)