Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bhazelw bhazelw is offline

Default Does anyone have any experience with the Forms Toolbar?

It basically looks like a dialog box out of any MS Office application, this
one has a drop down box and "OK" and "Cancel" buttons. The only reason I
know it's called a Dialog Frame is when I click on it, "Dialog Frame 1"
appears in the Name Box.

The worksheet itself is also very different, it doesn't have any column or
row headers (nor can I can add them in the tools, options, section as they're
greyed out), and it doesn't have normal grids, and you can't zoom or
format/edit colors. In VBasic it's referred to as a DialogSheet.

Thanks

"John Bundy" wrote:

Can you be more specific on what a "Dialog Frame" is? What does it look
like? Do? Contain? etc

-John
is helpful.

"bhazelw" wrote in message
I'm trying to re-create a worksheet that I have in an inherited Workbook.
It's a drop down box, in a "Dialog Frame". I'm able to recreate the drop
down box form, but I can't duplicate the dialog frame or worksheet format.
It appears as though this was created using the Forms toolbar.