Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Martin Martin is offline

Default Function or formula

Hello being relativly new to some of excels advanced features i was hoping
for some help

I have a price list in excel format it has product codes down column a
product description in column b rrp ex vat in column c rrp inc vat in column

i wish to have some sort of form set up so i can type a product code in one
box, and a selling price either inc vat in one box or ex vat in another box,
and the form to look up the relavent product and tell me as a % off of
either the rrp inc or rrp ex vat(which ever chosen) my selling price is

Is this possible or will i need to use accses or some other program

Many thanks for any help

Martin