Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anand vijay Anand vijay is offline

Default Text Box hide & unhinde with mouse?

well , I am not able to create hyperlink in the Text Box. I think you guys
need to first tell me how do i create hyperlink in the text box.

"Epinn" wrote:

Hi,

I hope I understand the OP correctly but not entirely sure what he/she really wants.

I would appreciate your comments on my idea.

1. Draw a rectangle inside a cell (using the drawing toolbar).
2. Right click on the rectangle, then Format AutoShape to remove the lines (colors and lines tab) to get the "hidden" effect.
3. Right click on the rectangle to insert hyperlink, link to the same worksheet.
4. Click on ScreenTip and type in text.

The text will not be seen unless "mouse-over" happens.

Just a thought. Have I missed anything? If I am totally off, have a good laugh.

Epinn

"JLatham" <HelpFrom @ Jlathamsite.com.(removethis) wrote in message ...
Cannot be done in Excel with just a 'mouse-over'. Could be done with VBA
(macro) using Worksheet_SelectionChange() event. You would have to click on
a particular cell to make it come out (become visible).

"Anand vijay" wrote:

How do i Attach th text box on the right hand side corner of the sheet and
hide it their and when i take mouse their it comes out.