Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default how can I exclude a heading but show that heading in sheet.

Another idea...

record a macro when you copy the worksheet to a new workbook.
Delete the header rows from that copy.
Then save that newly created workbook as .csv
and close it without saving

Your recorded code should be pretty close to what you need.

HUNTER wrote:

I want to make a spreadsheet(table) which then saved into CSV but in this
table(spreadsheet) there are some headings and I want to exclude those
headings please suggest me how can I do it so that my CSV will not have those
heading as values.I just want the cells not headings in my CSV.
thanks in advance
HUNTER

--

Dave Peterson