Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brymor Brymor is offline

Default Can locating "FIND" results be made easier on the eyes? [Offic

--
Brymor

"What a clever guy you are". I knew there'd be someone out there with the
answer.
It works a treat. That Chip Pearson must be some super Whiz-kid. His
Rowliner Add-in, on his site, looks very interesting also. I may give that a
go for another project.

All that remains now is for me to find a solution to my second question. Any
ideas?
Thanks anyway, you're a ***star****
"JLatham" wrote:

A little routine that Chip Pearson has available may assist you:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelM.htm
Scroll down the page (or use Find) to the topic
Highlighting The Active Cell
and put that code in your workbook's code module.

To do that, right-click on the Excel icon just to the left of the [File]
menu entry and choose View Code at the bottom of the list that appears. Cut
and paste Chip's code in it. The first line (the definition line of the Sub)
may appear in red text because it may get split across two lines improperly,
Just edit it to make it a single line.

"Brymor" wrote:

I have many thousand Names listed against separately numbered cells on many
A4 pages on one worksheet.
e.g. Numbered Cell: BZ,2012[with No 20251] against Named Cell: CA,2012 [with
NAME]

Then, when I want to view a name against a particular number I use the
Edit-Find facility, which works well. But, with so many on the sheet, its
not easy to spot the one thats selected. So, is there a way one can
incorporate a colour thats automatically applied to the selected cell?
My eyes are Very Old and would appreciate some assistance in spotting the
cell!

Also, is it possible to locate and automatically show Found numbers on
different sheets in the same workbook? with the sheets changing on each
Find request?