Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Wanda Wanda is offline

Default highlighting a row on the Y axis

Hello all!

I'm using Excel 2003, and have a charting question: I'm charting some
ratios for my work on a line chart, but would better like to show whether the
said ratio is "above" or "below" our target by somehow accentuating the
"target" on the Y axis. I don't want to create a series called "target" and
plot it on the chart.

For example, one of my charts has major Y axis numbers of .05, 1, 1.5 and 2.
Our "Target" for this particular chart is 1. How can I accentuate this
particular axis line on the chart to immediately see at a glance if a
particular point is above target or below target??

Much thanks in advance.