Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
fLy fLy is offline

Default I want to choose a name then other details will appear on other ce

Help!
I want to make a record of paper types, sheet size, & their corresponding
price(sheet or ream), then, in another worksheet, there's a cell where I will
input/choose which paper type,then on the next cell the sheet size (which
should only show the size available for the chosen type of paper), after
that, the next cell or the cell of my choice will output the corresponding
price. This will seem to be a long explanation for a newbie like me but
please help me if you can. Thanks in advance.