Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day Kelly O'Day is offline

Default Adding an Average line (from data sheet) to a chart automatically.

Judi:

Here's a link to a horizontal line how-to that should give you what you are
looking for.
http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_horizontal_line.htm

Here's a link to adding cell text to the chart. While it discusses dynamic
chart titles, it works for any text that you want on your chart.

http://processtrends.com/pg_chart_dy...hart_title.htm

...Kelly

www.processtrends.com

"Judi" wrote in message
Jon, my friend...you still there? :)

My charts look FANTASTIC. Thank you.

Now, I've got Fiscal Month averages calculated and (as you probably know)
by
dividing that total by 12, I have a monthly average for the year. Is
there a
way to pull that calculated cell and have a horizontal line add itself
based
on that data, and label itself "Monthly Average?" I'd like it to place
itself, and that way, I don't have to place it manually.

Also, I'd like to add another total to the chart from a cell in my data
sheet. I'd like to have a Total Hours (for the year) calculate and
populate
a box on the chart.

Can you help again? Thanks so much!