Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Default How can I save a file to a floppy disc?

File SaveAs ...and navigate to Drive A...........and fill in the FileName
window.....then the SAVE button

As for the personal opinions of doing this or not, you've heard some of
those already, but I'm of the school that if I need to do it, I do
it........like crossing the street.....I could get hit by a car, but so far
so good so I keep doing it........I work from a jump drive(s) constantly and
have never had a problem......if I had to keep copying back and forth between
my hard drive and jump drive(s) I could never keep things straight........I
suppose the bottom line is, "of course there's a degree of risk, just decide
how much you wish to take"..........like saving to your hard drive and
hopeing the computer don't crash during the process, "usually " it doesn't,
but it "could".....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"genelean" wrote:

I am trying to save a file to a floppy disc. Can't find a way. Help!!