Dab

Default Help: Scroll wheel toggles between up and down, and left and right - is driving me crazy

I'm hoping that someone can help with this - it's driving me crazy....

Somehow - I can't for the lift of me figure out - I'm hitting something (or
accidentally shortcutting something) on my spread sheet that forces the
mouse wheel to toggle between scrolling the sheet up and down - as it
should, to scrolling the sheet left to right -which is driving me nuts.

Anyone know the trick to setting the scroll direction? Thanks for any tips.

Office XP or Win XP pro.

--
Dab

Cut off: yourhead to respond