Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
celia ellis celia ellis is offline

Default can one excelworksheet address update a different box on 2nd w/s

I would like to be able to put data into one excel worksheet box at say A1
and for it to appear at a different address say D2 on a second worksheet. At
school we have class lists for pupils and set lists with the same names. I
need to enter data by set whereas the school wants records kept by form.
This means I have to hunt around which takes forever. Is there a quick way
of entering say 78% for a child in set 2 and it appear on another page in
the right place?