Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Compatibility Checker Problem

There is no Find 'button' but the message doesn't say 'button' in any case.
It just says 'click Find'. On my screen 'Find' appears as a hypertext link
to the right of the functionality loss description.

Odd though that the message you see says the issue is data beyond the older
sheet size. If you open an old workbook and save it, as you said you did,
how would data get beyond column IV or row 65,636?

--
Jim