Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark B Mark B is offline

Default Compatibility Checker Problem

When I open older excel files in Office 2007 Pro Plus and try to save, I get
the Compatibility Checker popping up alot. I checked into the help files and
found this...

In the Compatibility Checker, click Find to locate the cells and ranges that fall
outside of the row and column limits, select them, and then place them within
the column and row limits or on another sheet by using the Cut and Paste
commands.

However, there is no FIND button in my compatibility checker. I am not
running a beta version of Office 2007. Can anyone help?

Thanks!