Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chris_UK Chris_UK is offline

Default Header Problems

Hi
With due respect provided that the data swaskin does not contain a data
field unique to headers and footers it can be done, hence my caveat.
(just created a simple dummy file to try it out
e.g A1 = Dummy Header
F1 = Today(_)
A46 = Dummy Footer
F46 = Filename in text
Put the page break manually at row 47
Accept the row count may have to vary depending on the paper size)

Absolutely right in that you can do it the way you suggest, fine if it is a
one off print but a pain in the neck if you have to repeat this on a regular
basis
Chris_UK

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

You can't do that in Excel. The only way would be to print the first page,
delete the header, and then print pages 2 to the end.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"swaskin" wrote in message
I only want the header to print on the first page. how do I get rid of it
on
all the other pages. Please help. Sonia