Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AngelaD AngelaD is offline

Default can excel populate fields in one worksheet to another?

My boss wants me to create a form in either Excel or Access. He first wanted
Excel because most people have excel on their computer. But I said Access
because I thought it was easier. Anyway, he wants me to create a form. There
are multiple forms for different purposes but sometimes require redundant
information. How can you populate fields in one worksheet and have it updated
also in another worksheet (within the same workbook)? Would this be easier to
do in Access?
Help is much appreciated!
Angela