Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Christopher Christopher is offline

Default Opening Excel 2007

Yes, probably. I have a MapPoint 2006 add-in from Beta. Personal.xls as far
as I know is where I store (used to store) my macros in 2003. Beta did n't
have these issues. It was great!
--
Christopher

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Would you have created either of these during beta testing? (These are just
guesses, by the way.)

? personal.xls
? book.xlt template
? any installed add-ins

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Christopher" wrote in message
When I open 2007 for the first time. The following pops up.

"This workbook was created in an earlier beta version of Excel 2007.
Excel
will convert the workbook to the most recent version of the Excel 2007
file
format when you save it. Before opening this workbook, verify that it is
from
a trusted source."

This is strange because this is right at the opening of excel from
clicking
the icon. I'm not even asking it to open a specific file. When I click on
"ok" it goes to Book 1.

everything probably works but I would like this to stop popping up every
time I open Excel.

Any Ideas??

Thanks

Christopher