Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rookie 1st class Rookie 1st class is offline

Default Change auto destination in Save As ???

Default template locations must be changed in Word, I can't explain why.
<Tools, <Options, File locations tab.
Lou

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Bubey

We have decided the default file location under ToolsOptions...General,
works for both open and save. It will not obviously work for New... which
defaults to the template location

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Bubey" wrote in message
Where do I find the "File Locations" to make this
change?

"MartinW" wrote in message
It does here. Both the Save As and File Open
dialogs open to
the folder I have specified in File locations.

The one that bugs me and I can't change is the
Insert Picture from file.
It always goes to the My Pictures folder in My
Documents.

I use Excell 2000.

Regards
Martin