Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trainer07 trainer07 is offline

Default How can I link a worksheet to another worksheet?

Do I need to repeat these steps for all the other cells on the worksheet or
is there a quicker way? Thanks!

"bigwheel" wrote:

Open both workbooks, then in Workbook B, select the cell you wish to populate
(say A1) enter = then Alt+Tab to switch to Workbook A and select the cell
where you enter the data and then press return. You should end up with a
formula like this ='[WorkBook A.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1

"trainer07" wrote:

How can I link one worksheet in Workbook A to a worksheet in Workbook B?
What I would like to have happen is if I type in data into a worksheet in
Workbook A, it populates the same data in the worksheet in Workbook B. Any
help would be appreciated.