Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
James Silverton James Silverton is offline

Default How do I perform mathematical convolution in Excel?

Hello, FeynmanDiagram!
You wrote on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:46:01 -0800:

F Does anyone know how to easily perform the mathematical
F operation of convolution in Excel? Thanks!

Since convolution involves integration, numerically or
theoretically, I suspect that it would best be done by a program
other than Excel. Before I retired, I had Mathematica and MatLab
available for that sort of thing but I can't bring myself to buy
either of the very expensive programs just for personal
interest.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: