Jerry Foley

I deeply apologize for my obvious transgession on the e-mail tenets you must
subscribe to at Microsoft (I assume you are a Microsoft employee). Please
note that I am first time user of this service and your program takes a
customers question and automatically places the question in the comment
field.
As a point of fact, I would like to also offer to you that corporate America
now request as much concise info as possible to the comment line. The
reasoning behind this trend is to aid those of us who receive hundreds of
e-mails daily to preview the e-mail and decide as to open, reply or delete
them.

Having said that, I still am requesting information on how to examine a row
of numbers and print the lowest number in a cell abd highlite the lowest
number's cell.
Thank you in advance for youe help.
Jerry Foley MCNE,MCSE,CCIE

"Ken Wright" wrote:

A more apt question would be how do I post a question correctly. Please do
not try and use a subject line for the entire question - You wouldn't send
an email like that, so why post a question in this manner? Please use a
descriptive subject and give a detailed description of the problem in the
message body.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03