Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default where do i start?

One other suggestion - if you do decide that Excel is the way to go, then
head on down to the nearest bookstore and pick up a copy of Excel 2003 for
Dummies. Seriously - while some may poke fun at the sometimes light-hearted
way those books are written, they are absolutely great for introducing the
beginner to almost any subject. You wouldn't believe the number of bright
yellow binders shining out from my bookshelves.

"tiff77" wrote:

I am new to excel 2003 and I am needing to create parking/vehicle
identification forms. there are seperate sheets..but i am guessing i put it
all on one worksheet? do I make a title and then list them all? where do i
start? any info would help! thanks!!