Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vandy vandy is offline

Default INVENTORY STOCK COUNT

Hi All,

Can anyone help me out with my query. i havent been able to decrease and
increase my stock qty using the formulas given. It works perfectly for a
single line item but i hav got more than 20 items per sheet and wanted to
just add the shipped out and shipped in qty and have the current stock
change. I think i have to use circular reference can any one help me out.

thanks in advance
vandy

"vandy" wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to calculate the stock inventory of items in my company. I have
imported data from access into excel and attemting to calculate the stock
increase and decrease value.

Eg

CURRENT STOCK = 200
ITEM SHIPPED OUT = 20

CURRENT STOCK = 220

ITEM SHIPPED IN = 100
CURRENT STOCK = 120

It should change according to the qty shipped our or shipped in and should
show current inventory stock for each item in excel.

Can anyone please help with the formula to be used for the same.

thanks in advance.