Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dpal dpal is offline

Default Saving

Hello,
I have Microsoft 2007. (NEW) I have had some problems when you save or when
the auto save kicks in. I loose all data from the last time I have save it if
I have save it. Either save would kick it into a long wait and a blank white
screen and eventually I would have to end the task to get out of it.
I have tried to save as the 13MB file as .xlsw and then save it as .xls
again but it still seams to be doing this. I have to save it as .xls because
I send this out and even internally I still have some users w/ 2003 version.
Why is this doing this ( I loose a lot of work ) and what can I do to fix
this.

Thanks