Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858 gls858 is offline

Default where do i start?

tiff77 wrote:
I am new to excel 2003 and I am needing to create parking/vehicle
identification forms. there are seperate sheets..but i am guessing i put it
all on one worksheet? do I make a title and then list them all? where do i
start? any info would help! thanks!!

Help us help you!
With the info you've given it's impossible to determine what help you need.
Describe what you are trying to do and what data you need to store. If you
already have spreadsheets explain how they are set up. Give as much
detailed info as practical. Maybe then you'll get some answers.

gls858