Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RJUN RJUN is offline

Default How do I paste multiple values into one cell?

That didn't work. Here is an example of what we are trying to do. In Workbook
1 we have multiple values of numerical data i.e, 1234.56 1233.54 1233.54 in
cell A1. We want to paste it into Workbook 2 cell A1. However when we use the
paste function, it seperates the values into multiple columns i.e, 1234.56 is
in A1, 1233.54 is in B1, and so on, instead of pasting all of the values into
the selected cell A1.
Thanks for responding so quickly though!! Do you have any further suggestions?

Thanks!!
Rjun

"CLR" wrote:

Sometimes the TextToColumns thing gets stuck........if you've been doing it,
then try just shutting down and restarting and see if it acts the same BEFORE
any TextToColumns activity.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"RJUN" wrote:

We need to paste comma delimited text which contains multiple values from one
cell into another single cell on a separate page. When we cut and paste, the
values contained in the one cell are then pasted into several cells, instead
of just one. How can we avoid this?