Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
EC EC is offline

Default lookups

All,

I have a worksheet full of data that is sorted by account number. I wasnt
to write a lookup up formula that will look at the 'data tab' and if the
account num,ber matches a certain account, then it will pull all of the
information for that account number. For example, in colunm A there are a
list of account numbers and from columns b thru z there is info. I want to
write a formula that will lookup up the account number I want from column A
and if it matches, give me all of the other info.

Eric