Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] kemps@optonline.net is offline

Default Array formulas convert to zero when e-mailing

At work, using Excel 2002 and Outlook 2002 . . . I have a
reasonable-size spreadsheet with several array formulas. Until
recently, they'd appear properly in recipients' systems after e-mailing
and opening. Now, these array formulas are replaced by the number zero
.. . . not quite as useful. This appears to be true whether the
recipient is in our e-mail domain or external.

As a band-aid, I know I can do the "ctrl-v - Edit|Paste Special|Values"
thing, but I'd like to see about getting back to the old way.

Is this likely to be a "feature" of Outlook, or some virus scan
reconfiguration, or something else? Any pointers are welcome.

Thanks -