Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Can I consolidate one work sheet from several workbooks? A few oth

Hi LT Duncan

You can use a code example to do this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"LT Duncan" <LT wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have several workbooks. In each workbook are several worksheets. All
worksheets in all workbooks are identical. Each workbook contains one Roll-Up
worksheet that consolidates all the worksheets in the workbook. I need to
consolidate all of these consolidated worksheets into a new workbook. How can
I make this happen? When I use the consolidate feature, Excel tells me, "No
data conslidated" Any thoughts?

Can I refresh my conslidated workbooks? Or does using the consolidate
feature require that it be recalcuated every time the various worksheets
change?

All my calculations are conducted by each worksheet. Only raw data needs to
be consolidated. I have a particular data range for this. I did this because
I'm afraid of rounding errors generated by summing calcuations, versus one
single calcuation. Is that logic sound?

Thank you.