Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Brett Brett is offline

Default Error in chart parentheses display

I've run across an odd error in Excel 2003. If I have an axis title or
chart legend that ends with a right parentheses (e.g., "Units (000)" ),
then the right paren ends up before the first character in the text
string (i.e., ")Units (000" ). I can find no other mention of this
problem, either in Usenet groups or the MS knowledgebase. Anyone else
run across this problem? Running XP Pro, problem has occurred on both
old and new installations of Excel 2003.