Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Randy L Randy L is offline

Default Smoothing Line Graphs - Excel 2000

If you right click on your line, choose Format Data Series, you can select
the option to smooth lines.

"A. Preine - Texas GLO Coastal Resources" wrote:

I am working on an elevation comparison on a coastal region and trying to
display the differences on Excel. While I have easily displayed the two
elevations in a line graph, it is not easy on the eyes. There is so much
change in the data the lines are rough and compact.

Is there any way, aside from expanding the size of the graph or eliminating
data, to make the lines smoother or more presentable?

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7...000lineua7.jpg

Thank you