Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Scott@CW Scott@CW is offline

Default Pulling Comments out of a Survey

Is there a way to contact Debra Dalgleishi, I looked at the web site and they
are close to what I need but not quite there. I have all the sheets already
made and need the info dumped to them. Thank you for the help.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Scott

To place the contents of a comment into a cell see Debra Dalgleish's site for
info.

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomment...l#CopyAdjacent

May do what you want.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:26:01 -0800, Scott@CW
wrote:

I have a survey that consists of 17 questions. The first question is
formatted to provide me with the name that goes with the survey. The last
question is an open for comments. The data is pulled into excel for
reporting. I have formulas set up to pull everything to one worksheet per
name. I cannot figure out how to pull the comments. There are 90 plus name
and upto 17 surveys per name. Help.