Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jeko Jeko is offline

Default Excel Data Markers, Limit Qty

Jon,

Thanks for the answer. I guess the first time I sent this I was not notified
that it had been answered and when I came back apparently I did not look in
the right place for a response. The FAQ information answered my question,
unfortunately it is not as simple as I would like but will have to do for
now. A better solution would be for it to be a selectable option under the
patterns tab. Maybe a future upgrade to Excel...

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Where are you looking? My response to this post appeared an hour after your
initial post, 21 hours before your second request in this thread.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Jeko" wrote in message
I am creating XY scatter charts with multiple lines. Is there anyway to
limit
the number of data markers that show up on each line without spending a
great
deal of time manipulating the data? Is there something I can do to put a
marker at every 10th, Nth, etc. point?

Note I posted this question under another similar subject heading but have
not seen it show up so I am trying again. If both show up, sorry for the
duplication.