JulieD

Hi

why are you storing two copies of the list ... why don't you just sort it
alphabetically or numerically when you need it?

if you really need two copies of the list is one of the columns "static", ie
doesn't change, where as related columns do change in the numeric list which
you want updated to the alpha list? You'll need a static column to achieve
what you want, unless you want to use code.

Cheers
JulieD

"wichita6" wrote in message
I have two worksheets. one sorted numeric and the other is alphabetical.
Is
there a way that when I change info. on page one that it will
automatically
update those changes to the alpha. page? I am fairly new to excel but
have a
basic knowledge of formulas. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,