Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Colleen M Colleen M is offline

Default Can't open Excel 2007 file with 2003

And since the beta site is no longer available, then I guess I'm out of luck,
unless I can find someone with the software installed who's willing to
convert it for me ...
--
Colleen

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Colleen

The files from the Beta TR version must be saved again in the RTM version
I think that is your problem now with the converters

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Colleen M" wrote in message ...
Because of space limitations, I removed all Office 2007 files from my PC. I
thought I had re-saved all my Excel files, but have discovered I missed one.

I downloaded and installed FileFormatConverters.exe, but this still doesn't
let me read this simple file ... just tells me that I have to open the file
in 2007 and re-save it. Anyone have any workaround suggestions?

--
Colleen