Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba,microsoft.public.officedev
LF LF is offline

Default How to copy workbook?

Ooops. How can I get this to be correct? I mean, cannot a formula be
incorrect for a while until I also copy over the rest of the sheets? Can I
adjust the formulas after copying. Any solution?

"macropod" wrote in message
Hi LF,

I am not sure I understand. When you copy over from one worksheet to
another, don't you simply copy the formulas?

If you have a formula on Sheet1 that refers to Sheet2, for example, the
copied formula will point to Sheet2 in the original workbook, not Sheet2
in
the copy.

Cheers

--