Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Louise Louise is offline

Default creating a custom list of numbers

Hi all

I have created several custom lists using Tools|Options|Custom Lists,
however, I would like to create one which consists of numbers rather than
words. The numbers I want to use are not in any particular order and are
4-digits long.

I have tried to create these but when I try to use it as a list, Excel
simply increments the original figure by one, as if it doesn't recognise it
as part of a list.

Is it possible to create custom lists which consist of numbers?

Thank you.
Louise