Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff Biff is offline

Default alphabetize - automatically

See if this helps:

http://tinyurl.com/y9sv3x

Biff

"mandyjo830" <u29094@uwe wrote in message news:6948fb3a04734@uwe...
I have a column (A) on a worksheet (2) that is linked to another
spreadsheet
(1) for all the available name spots. So, this column (A) won't
necessarily
have every cell filled in. I want to alphabetize this list and omit the
blank cells. I also want that put into 2 columns (B & C) instead of 1.
The
ending columns (B & C) will grow and shrink according to how many people
are
in the original list. Also, I want to omit the duplicates. The worksheet
(1)
that these names are on is the data entry sheet for who is doing what for
seminar. So, a person could be in two different areas on the sheet (1)
and
thus, end up twice on the column (A) on the worksheet (2). Any ideas?